skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our little Sean Patrick is as happy as a little clam with his "blankie" back. He won't let it out of his sight. Thank you to Jocelyn who returned it to me. I think she said Austin found it. We are very grateful to have it back. I was tired of explaining why we were packing around a blue towel. Thanks again to everyone who helped look for it. The missing blanket was a huge deal for Sean, and us too, and we are happy to see them reunited. Thanks.
7 comments:
Yay for comfort items.
Okay, here is a quest for you....why do we say "happy as a clam?" I am dying of curiosity about who saw the first happy clam :)
That aside I am so happy it applies to Sean and that the blankie is back :)
Awww! The look in his eyes says it all! I'm happy for him (and you!)
Yay! Happy day...where was it hidding?
I really don't know who "found" the blanket. But I was thinking about you guys all week so when I saw it in the lost and found at church I quickly snatched it up to return it to little Sean. {I'm sure the towel thing was getting pretty "fun" to deal with.}
I'm so glad theye have been reunited! OH HAPPY DAY!
Blogging to the rescue. Yea! I might have a little guy as happy as a clam in low tide since I am currently washing his blanket and am having a few technical difficulties. I hopw it's done before bed time!
Glad the little guy got his "Woobie" back. He sure is a cute little guy!!!
Post a Comment