Bill is a huge Red Sox fan, and he is very smart man too! How do you get to hang out with your friends, at Fenway Park, and chalk it all up to a business trip outing? Hire your friends, who just happen to own an ad agency, Out of Bounds Creative, to work for you. That is indeed what Bill has done. Shane, Shaun, and Jodi, the owners of Out of Bounds, operate a great business based in Utah, and they are extremely good at what they do. So while they are all friends, they are also deserving and capable to do a fantastic job for Bill's work, Savage Arms. The best in the business is what I have heard from a reliable source. Hmm, I wonder who that source could be? So, they had a great time and the Sox crushed the Orioles! Life is good!
December stuff
7 years ago



1 comment:
No matter how old Bill gets, I still remember him as my pain in the neck little brother :)
Post a Comment