Monday, September 15, 2008

Great Advice!

I just opened an email from a dear friend that included the link to this following video.  It was just what I needed today.  The video is the words from a talk given on May 14, 1996 by Elder F. Enzio Busche of the Quorum of the Seventy at a BYU Devotional.  The clip runs just under 7 minutes.  It is very uplifting and certainly applicable to all christians and not just mormons.  I hope you would watch it, but I have to admit that my reasons for posting are somewhat selfish.  I want to know exactly where to find it when I want to watch it again!

3 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

That was so great! Thanks Jenn. I want to find a hard copy of the words and place certain parts when I can read them frequently. I always need a little reminder to focus me on what really matters. BTW-Trevor A. goes into the MTC on Wed. Pray for Durrell.

Lisa said...

Wow! Can I steal this from you? I love it!

Jenn said...

Please, in this case, steal away! LOL.