While I was at "Time Out For Women" Bill took the kids to his work for their "Family Day" event. The girls got their faces painted, but Erin didn't want to be in the picture. Isn't that a cute Shannon?
We have been invaded by fruit flies, but I found a good way to get rid of them. Put some apple cider vinegar in a bottle or jar with a small opening. The flies are attracted to the smell, they fly in, but they never fly out, if ya know what I mean.
I have a new calling. I am pretty sad to give up the BEST calling in the church, teaching Relief Society, but I am excited, nervous, and ready to tackle the hefty job of Enrichment Night Leader! It is pretty amazing to be a life-long member of the church and still receive callings that stretch you out of your comfort zone, I mean way out of the zone. I am open for ideas, suggestions, and thoughts about what you think have been good enrichment night activities/events in your ward. I'm not too proud to ask for help! LOL.



2 comments:
I have a very strong testimony of the fruit fly trick it really does work. I HATE fruit flies too. If you do not have a jar with a small opening you can roll a piece of paper in a cone shape and stick the point end into the jar and the fruit flies will just crawl right in. I also will throw a piece of banana or pear in the jar for good measure :)
How sad is it that my longest comment ever is on fruit flies :)
I left some bananas out to get really ripe for some baby food for briggy--and ever since then we can't get rid of them!!!! thanks for the hint, Im gonna set the trap now!
Post a Comment