Friday, July 25, 2008

Flashback Fridays vol.6

Bill says I have to play fair and post a picture of myself when I was in high school. I was given specific instructions from my "sweetheart" that the picture must include a good view of my late 80s, early 90s, Reba McEntire, big hair violation! Rude. Oh well, it's good for a laugh at least. I particularly like the big bow right on the top of my head. Hey, I was only 17 in this picture, so cut me some slack. Trust me, when it comes to digging up old photos, it could be way worse than this. I have to admit that I only played partly fair, and chose a photo that I could at least tolerate being posted on the world wide web.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Nice bow! At least your picture looks a lot better than any I could dig up from high school. That's a nice picture!

another day in the life of... said...

I love it! You must have had they boys going wild! Very pretty, maybe I can say that because I used to have the same hair style...

Jennifer said...

JD !! That is a very cute picture I need to know how you got those curls to do that.....yes, I am serious. And I can't comment on the bow :)

Anonymous said...

That's the Jen I remember! Oh my gosh I'm crying, This picture brings a flood of memories!

Natalie said...

You are sooooo cute!! You haven't aged a bit. Love the big hair. Gotta love the 80s