skip to main |
skip to sidebar
On Sunday we left Sean's blue blanket at the church. We have been improvising with a blue towel that feels similar in texture. Poor kid, he cried and cried on Sunday. He sleeps with, eats with, plays with, and drags this poor blanket everywhere. Bill couldn't find it anywhere at the church on Wednesday night. Has anyone seen Sean's dearly missed "blankie"? Will you email me and let me know if you are aware where it is hiding? We would really appreciate that!!! jenn.dermody@gmail.com
5 comments:
Syd and Millie are dearly attached to blankies too. Mill calls hers billie. Don't know why. Anyway, every once it gets lost. She resorts to finding a towel, any towel and that works for her. I guess she's not quite as attached as I thought.
She'll probably kill me for sharing this, but when my older sister was young-er she was attached to a blankie as well. She liked the feel of it and always slept with it laid flat across her pillow. She left it at church one sunday and cried and cried and cried all the way home and the next day because my parents couldn't go back to get it, and it was gone. Just as she was beginning to get over the blankie, and no longer crying for it - Grandma went out and bought her more just like it. . .Dad still hasn't forgiven her;)
Uh Oh! Poor Sean, I know how much he loves that thing. I've never seen a child so attached to a blanket. I know he had it in nursery, maybe the nursery leaders locked it in the cabinet for safe keeping until next Sunday. I hope you find it!
At our house we know what a sad tragedy this is as we all are seriously addicted to our blankets. We will pray for Sean's blanket to be found :)
Oh No! We have a few blankie boys around this house too. I'll be cleaning at the church tomorrow and will keep my eyes open for it. Ok, I'll search the whole church especially the nursery. It has to be somewhere.
Post a Comment