I have the ipod shuffle model and that means it is little, it clips to your shirt, and it is PINK! I love to hear the girls talk at such LOUD volumes when they are standing next to you with the music blaring way too loud in their little ears. I love to hear them singing off key to songs and thinking that no one else can hear them. I love it when they dance while they listen. Shannon breaks out into hysterical fits of laughter because she says it tickles her ears, and I especially love that!
On the down side, Erin knows the words to an Enimen song, clean version BTW. We have had to ban ipods from the dinner table. I have been told to wait until a song is over before they can do whatever it is that I just asked them to do. If you know me at all, I didn't wait for the song to be over. Who's in charge around here anyway? My personal favorite, "Mom will you buy me my OWN ipod?" What, are you serious? They are 7 and 5. Mercy! Mercy! Mercy!



4 comments:
Kids grow up too fast. Thankfully Owen doesn't want to listen to my ipod yet, he just wants to throw it across the room...like he does with everything he gets his hands on. OK...maybe listening would be better. It's fun to watch children experiencing new things though.
I just want an ipod for myself.
what's an ipod?
I am always talking to someone with those headphones in their ears :)
But I confess Shannon looks tons cuter with those headphones than my 17 year old does :)
Post a Comment