Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I love Jacob Black!

I am officially done reading the 3 books in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I know, I should be ashamed of myself with all the time I have spent with my head tucked inside these books for the past 10 days. What can I say? I am now ready for the fourth book in August. Thanks to my two friends who made sure I got the "hook up" with the last two books, "New Moon" and "Eclipse." I love ya Lynn and Jenn- hey your names rhyme!
Just for the record, I think Bella should ditch Edward and marry Jacob. Not that I don't love Edward too, but Jacob is better! Shannon even likes Jacob because he is played by Taylor Lautner who also played "Shark Boy" in "Shark Boy and Lava Girl!"
Now, I must go and do my mountain of laundry, mow the lawn, scrub the toilet, clean the fridge, and all those little things I have let slide in exchange for my time in Forks, WA.
Oh BTW, Bill has corrected me in my weapon choice for slaying vampires, not that they scare me anymore. He says silver bullets are for werewolves and wooden stakes are for vampires. Who knew? Not me. I guess I should brush up on my knowledge of mythical creatures.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I guess we can still be friends even though I am rooting for Edward.

Are you ready to stay up until midnight on August 1 and obtain book 4 with me :) ??

Wooden stakes for vampires..... good to know :)

Jenn said...

Bring on the midnight party baby!!!

Brownie Bites said...

I'll be staying up until midnight here in Utah with a bunch of other Utah Mormon vampire love story addicts. Hopelessly pathetic.

Natalie said...

I love those books. Jacob is way hotter than the Edward they cast for the movie - can't wait to see it :)