Can you believe that we are still watching American Idol? How many years has it been since this show first aired? We, every single one of us in our family, watch every week-with few exceptions. I am sure there are many other more worthy things to do with our time, but we are hooked. We even let the girls stay up late to watch American Idol...we are such rotten parents!
Last night, as we watched the final two compete, we all chose our favorite and crossed our fingers and hoped that our choice would do better than the other. Bill, Erin, and I want David Cook to win, while Sissy and Sean (like Sean knows what is going on, but Shannon felt lonely) were cheering on David Archuleta. Shannon loves "Little David" because he is sooooo cute and he has spiky hair. It was a fun night and I think that Shannon may get her wish because sweet, young Archuleta certainly sang better than the older, edgier Cook last night. It will be fun to see who wins. One thing that you can be sure of is that we will be watching to see when the winner is announced tonight! Go David!
David Cook
David Archuleta
December stuff
7 years ago



2 comments:
That was quite a night. David A gave me the chills...
Go David!!! I don't care which one. They are both so different. I absolutely LOVED Cook singing "Dream Big." Rock on.
Post a Comment