Have you ever given a kid a cardboard box and then watched the magic and mess unfold? Our kids, like many others, LOVE cardboard boxes. It is so fun to watch their imaginations at work. I have found if you give them some crayons and some tape to "decorate" their boxes (because girls love to decorate) then the possibilities are unlimited. We have had cars, houses, tunnels, tents, space stations, Indian villages, and zoo exhibits. This past weekend we even had some free puppies to give away. I think those puppies look just like some adorable little girls I know, but I have heard that adults lose their sense of imagination, so I could be wrong. At any rate, the kids had tons of fun, and best of all, they had to clean up their own mess!
December stuff
7 years ago



3 comments:
Tatiana told me about the cardboard
mess. We never know what 2 kids minds and a cardboard box will dream up huh? Sorry about the mess:)
I don't care about the mess....they cleaned it up themselves! Tatiana was actually the one who listened right away, but my girls needs some "firm but friendly" persuading! LOL
Fun, I think I need to round up some boxes for the next rainy day.
Post a Comment