It all started like any other haircut I have given Sean, but as you can see, it somehow went all wrong. I still don't know exactly what happened, but you can see how it ended. Bill has wanted Sean to have a "buzz" haircut for a long time. I have always said "NO WAY!" Well, it looks like Dad got his wish. Some lady, at the park, the day I cut his hair asked how long my baby has been sick for? Wow, who asks people questions like that? I was embarrassed to admit that he is perfectly healthy and he just has an awful haircut! Bill likes it. I am grateful that it will grow back so no one else thinks that my son is a cancer patient!
December stuff
7 years ago



1 comment:
My little nephew looks like a little old man!! What a cutie pie.
Post a Comment