Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sean and Barbie!











Sean has his first crush, Barbie! Poor kid. It was predictable with two older sisters. I thought I would document it for future blackmailing purposes, ha! I thought he looked cute with his little "built for speed" race car pajamas on while he was watching a Barbie movie and playing with a semi-nude Barbie. Bill doesn't really like him to play with Barbies, but I think it is alright. After all, the girls play with dump trucks and Hot Wheels.
I do have to admit that the Barbie movies are really well done. The music is fantastic and all three kids, including Sean, are mesmerized by them. In fact, as far as appropriate movies go, Barbie movies are some of my favorites. I never have to worry about foul language, violence, or sexual innuendos. That will get my buck every time and my tolerance for watching it over and over and over again. I will need some suggestions for boy movies later on when Sean decides that maybe it isn't so cool to love Barbie after all.

2 comments:

another day in the life of... said...

I've got some Bob the Builder you can borrow. I don't know much about Barbie anymore, but Bob is great!

Anonymous said...

Well, Sean's cousin likes to wear Isabel's very "girly" shoes. Like you, I don't worry. It was gonna happen with big sisters. All it takes is to catch him at any given moment, playing with cars, sleeping with Hot Wheels in a basket in his bed, plus all of his climbing, jumping, (and not to mention the pride he exhibits when he lets out a really big burp!) to realize that he's 100% boy!