
Our visions of Sean going off happily to the nursery at church, abruptly came to a screeching halt today. He did well at the initial drop off, but the little monkey can open the doors to the nursery, and so after his "great escape" he was less than thrilled to return. I was summoned to the nursery because he was sobbing, the poor little guy. He did well after that, as long as Mom was in sight. So much for attending Relief Society today. We are hopeful that after a "brief" transition period that he can be happy on his own in nursery, but who knows!!!
1 comment:
I have never seen such a cute angry child though! He had such a look of determination to get out of that room...it was pretty adorable! I think he wasn't too comfortable with the teachers either...he must not see them a lot. I'm glad we sat behind you because he seemed to recognize me, so I was able to comfort him for a few minutes before you got there. Poor kid! With the way Owen was acting yesterday we might be spending a lot of time in the nursery together!!!
Post a Comment