
Just a quick post today. I am at home with little sick Sean Patrick and Bill took the girls to church. This is a picture of Bill and Erin just right before they walked out the door today. Don't they look fantastic!? Erin is growing up fast and she spent a long time primping, in front of the mirror no less, until she felt satisfied with her appearance. She finally settled for the "sash around the neck look" because she saw Taylor from High School Musical wear something like that. Oh my! So it starts. I am finding that many things are starting sooner than I anticipated. The primping, the changing of clothes over and over again until the perfect outfit is found, the rolling of the eyes, and the talking back-a personal favorite of mine! Erin even asked about which shoes would look best with her outfit. I thought we had until the kids were teenagers before this all started. There is never a dull moment! The kids are great. Most of the time, it is fun to see the choices they make. They know what they like. That is for sure!
3 comments:
Erin did look great today! I told her how much I liked her top and was thinking that the shoes were perfect. I seriously thought, "If I had a girl I would want her to dress like Erin"! Love the sash around the neck!!
The sash around the neck was very chic.
What a good-looking family I have! I love you guys!! :)
Post a Comment