Friday, June 20, 2008

Flashback Fridays vol.1



Bill and Jenn's Wedding.














We were married in the Bountiful Utah Temple on December 12, 1998. This is where the story of the Dermody family began, all just because two people fell in love.
I am totally stealing this idea, Flashback Fridays, from my friend Natalie, who is an outstanding and experienced blogger. I don't know if this was her brain-child or not, but I am so loving it. Thanks Natalie, the world is a better place with you working your magic in it. I think this is pretty self-explanatory, we are "flashing back" to the past. We hope you enjoy traveling time with us as we document our history and share our lives with you.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

10 years later and you both look the same! Flashback Fridays seem like a fun idea...I might have to steal it too...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad my brother married you!